[TowerTalk] StackMatch Relay Replacement?

Stephen Lee gwy4ever at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:56:12 EST 2015

Chuck's, W5PR, advice is correct !
Page 5, near the bottom of the page, of the StackMatch manual states:
"Actually, to keep the contacts from silver oxide build-up, the
manufacturer of the relays
recommends that these units be hot-switched occasionally. So once a
month or so, apply
100 watts of power to the unit and run through the positions to keep
them clean."

ArraySolutions claims/guarantees their units will survive occasional hot
switching.

Stephen Lee, N7RV