[TowerTalk] Fwd: falling derrick" method

Ed Stallman ed.n5dg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:38:40 EDT 2015

Hi Rick and tower talk, when I first heard of the Falling Darrick Method
I searched the interweb and found all the info needed on Rick's (N6RK)
web page .. I found Rick to be very knowledgeable and can apply his
knowledge in the field . I also guyed at different intervals 30 / 45 /
75 / and 90 FT and have very little vibration. Thanks for your help in
the past and future.

Ed N5DG