[TowerTalk] Radial field

jcjacobsen at q.com jcjacobsen at q.com
Sun Mar 15 23:08:55 EDT 2015

How do,

Mike is questioning radial placement, in regards to being short on one side.

Now, I'm no Guru on the subject, Heck, I'm OLD and can't even remember what I've forgotten.............
BUT, I've been in that situation with a single vertical. I just put down MORE short radials on that side. I believe I read that someplace. Just like, if you can't put down full length radials, put down more short ones. The Antenna book has charts showing that and the effect. And I think 'Low Band Dxing" by Devledore (? sp) shows the effect of only one or two radials on one side.

What say the "True Gurus" on this subject?

Good luck with the project Mike.
73
K9WN Jake