[TowerTalk] A Capacitively Fed 102 Degree Vertical for 160Meters

tedc at nucleus.com tedc at nucleus.com
Tue Mar 24 14:25:26 EDT 2015

Jim,

Looking at the spacing on the 500 pfd. cap in the
SA2550 it should be plenty robust for most current
fed systems; however the breakdown voltage may not be
high enough for a voltage fed high Z system. My 102
degree system is current fed and I plsn to use
variables rated at 5 to 6 Kv. in any case.

Ted VE6AMR