[TowerTalk] Adding insulators to bottom guys

Randy Lake randyn1kwf at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:59:58 EDT 2015

This is being done to try and help a 160m Spitfire that I am tuning on the
tower. By modeling it shows the bottom set of guys may be causing a
problem. That is why I am going through the bother of doing this. I could
choke the bottom guys but may cost more than just insulating.
Randy N1KWF

--
Randy Lake N1KWF
73 Gunn Rd.