[TowerTalk] Rotating tower guying question

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue May 5 07:07:33 EDT 2015

I agree that just because it survived XX years does not mean Phillystran
is as good as EHS however I feel that it is more than adequate for a
properly loaded tower. Are there any documented tower failures due to
non-conductive guy wire? I use tapered pier pin bases on my Rohn 65 and 55
towers so a little stretch is not a concern.

John KK9A