[TowerTalk] Concrete curing time

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Fri May 8 11:45:03 EDT 2015

Talk to your supplier.

The rule of thumb for "non fortified" concrete was to keep it wet for 7 days after setting at which stage you've reached the point of diminishing returns.

Modern concrete suppliers have a range of modifiers and additives at their disposal that can minimize or eliminate the need for watering.

Al
AB2ZY