[TowerTalk] Concrete curing time

Ed Karl edk0kl at centurytel.net
Fri May 8 16:04:21 EDT 2015

Kent-

We kept our foundation covered with burlap for about a week and then
opened it up. The sprinkle
treatment is generally for slab rather than a foundation.
Part schedule, part overabundance of caution, waited 2 months to hang
the tower. 90 foot AN Wirless.
Up about 7 years with nary a problem.

Good Luck, we're all counting on you!

ed K0KL