[TowerTalk] FINDER Re: Super Kudos to Jim Lux, W6RMK

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sat May 9 11:52:37 EDT 2015

On 5/9/15 5:48 AM, TexasRF--- via TowerTalk wrote:

> On  5/8/15 7:45 PM, Steve London wrote:
>> Always a thrill to see a  TowerTalkian in the news !

For those wanting more technical detail (you can always email me off
list, of course).. NASA Tech Briefs has some stuff we've published over
the last couple years.

The overall device: I think the supporting documents are roughly the
same for these two; the second one is a webinar where I talk through the
slides.

http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/9-ntb/tech-briefs/physical-sciences/19384

http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/31-ntb/webcasts/on-demand-webinars/20161

The basic sensor:
http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/1302-ntb/tech-briefs/sensors-data-acquisition/21760

The test target:
http://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/
article/1302-ntb/tech-briefs/sensors-data-acquisition/21537