[TowerTalk] Ground plane feed question

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Thu May 21 11:28:43 EDT 2015

Hi Chuck,

Several variables for sure.  I've studied the info on W8JI's
website and also the white papers from N6LF re:  "A closer
look at vertical antennas with elevated ground systems"  Parts
1 and 2 and follow-up notes.  VERY interesting read on all.

Charlie, N0TT

On Thu, 21 May 2015 07:47:51 -0500 Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck at gmail.com>