[TowerTalk] Mosley PRO-57B and NN4ZZ Tilt Plate

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sun May 24 12:00:25 EDT 2015

W H A T ! ! !    You use a NN4ZZ TiltPlate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Didn't you
know that (^%^&67 5^%6 3 765  (^%(&^%

Just kidding, I have the HexLock and the largest of the TiltPlates with
the Karlock and all are built like a tank.  Niftiest accessories since
sliced bread.

Now about that Mosley...

Patrick   NJ5G