[TowerTalk] Sealing Ends of Phillystran HPTG-1200

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon May 25 00:52:14 EDT 2015

They are inexpensive caps about an inch long apparently of the same
material as the Phillystran jacket.  I give then a shot of Silastic RTV
(TM0and install with a twisting motion that leaves a small ridge at the
end of the cap.  I advise waiting for the material to cure before
installing the Phillystran, although rain will speed the cure. Just keep
it out of the Phillystran.  I've had some up over 10 years and they are
like new

73

Roger (K8RI)