[TowerTalk] Fwd: sealing PL259's

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue May 26 12:00:09 EDT 2015

I don't want to start a brouhaha but would like to solicit opinions as
to the best crimpers for crimping crimp type PL-259 connectors. I have
seen some pretty poor examples and would appreciate knowing what are
some good ones.  I don't mind paying a premium for a quality tool that
does  a good job and is robust and long lasting.

Patrick   NJ5G

>>> K9YC