[TowerTalk] clamp on trhust bearing

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:47:11 EST 2015

Hi Al

This is a good option, just need to figure out how to support the thrust
bearing in this position. I have one in stock so not problem about that

We made to top of the tower to place a thrust bearing on top of it.
Unfortunately in a urgent need to change rotor before CQWWSSB, with the
wrong people, cause this damage

73,
Jorge