[TowerTalk] 6061-T6 20 ft Drawn Aluminum Piping for 40m Yagi

luciano_nachif@yahoo.com luciano_nachif at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 17:31:06 EST 2015

Bryan et al,

Yes, I'm located in Western Brazil. As I have explained on previous emails, import and remaining taxes will add another 70% on the top of piping and freight thus, the reason for building my antennas instead of buying them.

There are some aluminum mills within Brazil but they require a 300Kg per diameter minimum order. I neither have the money for that huge quantity nor a warehouse that large to stock them.

BTW, 6061-T6 pipes are not found on shelves in my country. Special order only.

I hope the above proves helpful.

73,

Luciano Gasparini and

Sent from my HTC