[TowerTalk] Max antenna weight

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Nov 10 07:45:31 EST 2015

I think that most ham rotators are toys. 25 years ago I had two towers
with Hy-Gain HDR300 rotators. I agree that they were easy to repair.  I
too had a spare but these rotators required frequent repairs. I switched
to an old Telrex unit which never failed and now I am using prop pitch
rotators.

John KK9A