[TowerTalk] Half Century

Don W7WLL w7wll at arrl.net
Tue Nov 10 11:38:03 EST 2015

Got my WN7WLL license in Jul of '54. Only call change was use of AC7WLL
during the US Centennial when the use of AC was allowed by the FCC (was this
'76, memory failing today??). Any of you use the AC back then??

Suggested to QCWA way back they and the OOTC merge. Pride must go before
reason and after having my head bit off by several about 'no change on my
watch', I quietly dropped the discussion. I am a QCWA member but not OOTC.
Guess I need to download the 60 year certificate from the QCWA site. Can use
it to cover the hole where the old ground used to run through the wall.

Don W7WLL