[TowerTalk] 6 meter angle arrival for DX

Mike & Becky Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Sat Nov 14 16:19:51 EST 2015

   I have a pair of 6M2WLC's at 36' and 62'.  In the stack (BIP) they will
open the band and enable QSO's using scatter.  The upper antenna clearly
rules on F2 while the lower antenna (or BOP) does better on E-skip.  I also
have a 6M5X about 100' away at 50' which I use for diversity with the
stack-master.  Still casually working toward my first 100, my best DX was to
VK4 land on a Hygain 4 element at 140'.  Could not hear him on the lower
antennas in any combination.  Go figure.

73  Mike  K9MK/5