[TowerTalk] Myantennas

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Thu Nov 19 03:58:40 EST 2015

Like AC6LA I have no connection to the company, but I note that Danny
publishes complex Common-Mode impedance plots for his chokes; I believe
that's unique amongst manufacturers. I've checked a few of those
published plots, and his concatenated chokes produce some of the highest
CM impedances I've measured.

Steve G3TXQ