[TowerTalk] Question

Chuck Sudds chuck at dxham.net
Thu Nov 19 09:55:40 EST 2015

On 11/18/2015 10:21 PM, Arnie Pfingst wrote:

Arnie!
     Have you ever thought about just loading up your Explorer 14 beam
on 6 meters just to give it a try?  Many years ago a friend called me &
told me that 6 meters was "open" to JA land so I loaded up my 20 meter
monobander and worked several JA's.  Got me hooked on 6 meters again and
have been active ever since.  If you decide to put that dipole up,
definitely go with the quarter wave version.

See you on 6.  BTW, the winter E-Season is about on us NOW!   Have fun.

73,
Chuck  KØTVD
www.dxham.net