[TowerTalk] Any 17/12-Meter Vertical Antenna available?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Nov 19 17:36:58 EST 2015

Larry,

There was a two band vertical in QST some years ago ... consisted of
a single vertical with an L-network designed to match both bands.  I
think one of the follow up articles included info on 17/12 meters.

You could also build a 17 meter vertical using tubing then add a
plastic or PVC "spreader" to hold a couple 12 meter wires a foot
or so on either side to create a parallel vertical.

Check the QST archives on the ARRL web site if you are a member.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV