[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800S Controller

Mike Fahmie wa6zty at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 13:42:49 EDT 2015

I have a G-800 rotator but no controller. I was planning to do just at David suggested and build my own simple controller with one of those incredibly inexpensive digital voltmeters from EBAY.  It can be scaled to read directly in degrees.  Chuck lives nearby so maybe we can work on this together.
-Mike-WA6ZTY