[TowerTalk] rotor control line protection

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 23:13:03 EDT 2015

 Hello  TT'ers

 While I am redoing my operation position and control lines  and feed line routing .
A friend has given me   5 Polyphaser  4 line  telephone  voltage protecting boxes.
2  nice 4 position  screw strips  and taking it part to examine what's inside     not function able   , 20ohm  resister  in line  gas discharge tube  to  ground on each input  and MOV
 on the  out put   to ground  Not  wanting to reinvent the wheel,  Is there an available circuit  to install and utilize these  nice aluminum boxes    ?

Wayne  W3EA