[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800S Controller

Henk PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Sat Oct 3 04:11:27 EDT 2015

Hi,

When my controller was stolen I tried first to find another Yaeus
controller, but there appear to be almost no controllers on the used
market.

So I purchased the MDS RC1-Y.
http://www.mds-ham.com/RC1-Y-Digital-Rotor-Control.htm

Cheaper than the Green Heron.
For the price of the Green Heron controller you can also buy a new Yeasu
rotor.

I also have a ERC rotor controller. They sell a desktop housing to make
your own controller.
http://easy-rotor-control.com/.

73 Henk PA5KT