[TowerTalk] Omnidirectional antenna for domestic contests

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Oct 6 14:25:44 EDT 2015

Hi Herb,

I just modeled a 30M dipole at 50 ft with one leg rotated 45 degrees, 60
degrees, and 90 degrees. Yes, the nulls fill some, but at the expense of
broadside gain. And, of course, it's much trickier to rig, requiring
four supports and/or guys in the good places. Two fans require four
supports, but they can be widely separated.

73, Jim K9YC