[TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM-240 problem

Steve Baughn baughn at centurylink.net
Fri Oct 9 15:15:18 EDT 2015

Thanks Russ and Mike,

I don't like to put all my eggs in the MFJ basket but have to say the rig
here (FT1000D) and RF applications wattmeter basically confirmed what the
259b said. I think the next step is to rotate the boom 90 degrees and see if
that makes any difference. After that I may drop the TH-11 since it is
easier to get to and see again if the results change..I am only using 1
feedline and have checked it forwards and backwards. Will report back when I
get this figured out

73,
Steve, WD8NPL