[TowerTalk] 100 foot crank up tower.

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Oct 12 01:30:02 EDT 2015

No.  I's sure they weren't. Luso doesn't offer anything that looks like
them
The ones I saw from Dayton a few years ago may have been Luso, but they
looked more like highly polished car finishes and did not resemble what
we normally see as towers. I've not seen anything from Luso that
resembled them.

I talked about Luso, but theirs are very heavy galvanized versions of
what we normally see. Impressive too!

Luso makes some very impressive towers as I described, but I thought I
included links to Luso and the specific tower, but apparently not.

http://www.lusotower.com/USA/tower%20170US.html  Really big crank up
More money in concrete than the cost of most stations
http://www.lusotower.com/USA/index.html   Their home site

73

Roger  (K8RI)

On 10/11/2015 10:36 PM, larryjspammenot at teleport.com wrote:
> It was probably a LUSO tower  - they usually have one of their big ones on display in the back exhibitors' room at the Dayton Hamvention.

>>> 516.325-8993