[TowerTalk] RFI Broadcast Station Mixing in Crank-Up tower?

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 09:58:55 EDT 2015

>  Thoughts about grounding the top section to the bottom  when fully
extended?

Hiya, Rich ==

    The tower is already totally connected by the  cables so I don't think
that'll buy you anything.

>  Was thinking of grounding the coax at the top and bottom  of the tower?

    Always a good idea for lightning protection but  probably no impact on
your tower resonance problem. Maybe putting out a long  counterpoise will
help de-tune it which is what you're trying to do.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH