[TowerTalk] 40 Meter Inverted vee

Russ Dearmore champsruss at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 12:21:56 EDT 2015

 Not being a big fan of MFJ antenna analyzers my first thought was that the analyzer no longer works on that scale.  That's presuming that you've recently checked the resonance on the other antennas.  This repeatably happened to me until I bought the iPortable iP60z (I bought 2) and now I trust my results.  After that I'd swap out the coax.  Maybe run a continuity check on the connectors and coax.  Good luck and hope to hear you on the air.....  Russ  K5ZZR  My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!