[TowerTalk] Laws of Physics Repealed!

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Oct 24 04:59:35 EDT 2015

While you're at it look up Hy-Gain

Then look up the designer of the Hy-Gain AV series and the Cushcraft R
series.  There is a reason they look so much alike. But why did
Cushcraft keep a couple traps?  Just to make it look different?  Reduce
efficiency just to look different?

It's like trying to find the same applications in Win 10 that were in
Win 7.  They just reorganized it to look different?  You really need to
hunt to find some of that stuff.

It's basically the same speed with more annoying adds and programs that
phone home.

73

Roger  (K8RI)