[TowerTalk] 40 metres yagi - Your advice matters

Rick Stealey rstealey at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:11:12 EDT 2015

> JK seems to imply that element trussing isn't normally needed on the Grande.  I would sure want to see the design math.   In high winds encountered during summer thunderstorms, we don't see the M2 elements move.

I have the JK 2 element coil loaded JK yagi with 47 ft elements.  Very impressive mechanical construction.  The Grande is built massively.  There are pictures on jkantennas.com and on the facebook page.  I know there are Grande models all over the world, some even stacked.  I have not heard of any problems at all with them.  I've talked to hams in Fla., Kuwait, Japan and WV, all using the JKs successfully.
Rick  K2XT