[TowerTalk] Phillystran

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Oct 26 17:21:07 EDT 2015

Use a Tupperware box, any good sealing plastic box, or sealing glass jar
large enough to hold the tube(s). After use, just cap it and  put the
tube in the box and snap on the cover.  I purchased a bunch a couple
years before retiring in 97.  After over 20 years, ost of it is still
good including partially used tubes.  That is way past the expiration
date.  Glass jars with sealing tops (used for canning)  work very well
on tubes that have been opened.  I've been able to get right down to the
bottom on some squeeze tubes.
The ones without the acetic acid smell fail before the ones with the
acid smell, but they still last a long time past the expiration date,
They tend to separate out.

73

Roger  (K8RI)