[TowerTalk] VNA Antenna Analyzer

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:00:05 EDT 2015

Fellow TT'ers

  I bought a  VNA type antenna analyzer .  Just scratching the surface to it' s capabilities.  One thing I know I need to  build a set OSL Open Short Load
termination calibrator fittings.   Spent some time on Google  SMA  homebrew   are easy to find... ( f I had bought a SARK 100  which  has an SMA connector I would be golden )    But  I  need info for an   UHF  or  N connector .

    Not wanting to reinvent the wheel   anybody  have info on  such animals ?

 Wayne  W3EA