[TowerTalk] weather station on tower?

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Sep 1 15:30:48 EDT 2015

I can but choose not to climb.  Something like a Hazer for your weather
station would do the trick.  Alternatively you could rig the station to
a short pole which is then hoisted like sailboats hoists a pennant to
the mast head. Easy to lower for maintenance and then return to elevated
service.  Someone would have to climb te tower to te elevation you
prefer just one time to mount a pulley.

Patrick        NJ5G