[TowerTalk] Rhn 45 bolts

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:50:46 EDT 2015

Hi

   Rohn never used lock washer from the factory.    The bolts  can  tight due to the galvanized   They use a keep washer on some things  but not  tower joints
55/45/25/20       If you have major interference  ( pitch dia )    I would  put the bolt head in a vice  and run a nut on with you battery  drill driver ...

Wayne   W3EA

PS   I always pre fit a tower on the ground and mark the  one side  leg.... it beats wrestling the section in the air !!!