[TowerTalk] Rhn 45 bolts

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Thu Sep 3 16:00:17 EDT 2015

On 9/3/2015 12:43 PM, Richard Lightner wrote:
>   When I am on a tower, safety is my first priority!  I
> use a safety harness and I always keep one hand on the tower.

If safety is your first priority, then you would know that it is much
safer to perform work on a tower with both hands available.

Get a proper positioning harness and a secondary fall arrest attached to
your climbing gear and take the two wrenches you'll need (well, four for
Rohn 25 - one pair for the small bolt, one pair for the large)

Matthew Kaufman