[TowerTalk] AB-621/G Military Mast

Doug Ronald doug at dougronald.com
Thu Sep 3 20:42:05 EDT 2015

I have 11 or 12 of these mast kits. The 8' piece is the elevator, and I can
man handle it pretty easily. The heaviest of the three pieces is a case of
the tubes, which I can maneuver around without equipment, and I'm not
particularly strong. The whole kit was intended for field assembly by four
men as I recall.
W6DSR