[TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:31:53 EDT 2015

 TT'ers
I have two  Sicknesses ,  Ham Radio and Cars ....     Summit Racing has been unbelievable over the years .  many orders  a few hic ups and they always came to the rescue.
even overnighted on there dime  a manufacture miscue ,  DX Engineering ..... a number of orders no problem  some back orders and they shipping on them.
No problems so far ..  But  Bob and  Tim    hopefully will  grease the  wheels if I ever do .

 Wayne  W3EA