[TowerTalk] DX Engineering Negatives

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Sep 5 12:24:39 EDT 2015

On Sat,9/5/2015 8:46 AM, Michael Murphy wrote:
> I will also weigh in as well.

I'm not as thrilled with DXE as those who have posted in this thread. I
like to work on my own gear, and DXE makes that difficult by not
providing a schematic for their products. About 8 years ago, I bought
and installed two reversible Beverages using their hardware for the
Beverages and for switching. A few years later, I had to troubleshoot an
issue with that system, and the lack of schematics made it MUCH harder
than it should have been. For that reason, I've been avoiding them.

73, Jim K9YC