[TowerTalk] DX Engineering Negatives

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:54:36 EDT 2015

I had a similar problem with the DXE reversible Beverage box and could
not get them to give me a schematic in order to aid in it's repair.  The
design was not some kind of proprietary magic so I was forced to draw
out the whole thing and found where a trace had been destroyed by ants
(most likely attracted by the DC voltage inside) which was not easily
visible.  I just don't know why they are that way so I started buying
Reversible Beverage boxes from Gary until they bought him and increased
the price of course. In a relatively small market for TopBand stuff I
just can not understand why we can't all get along.  This predator
marketeering is disturbing to say the least.

Herb, KV4FZ