[TowerTalk] G-800SDX Inline Mount

dw bw_dw at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 5 20:36:38 EDT 2015

Hi Frank,
I believe I have that rotor on my mini-tower for hex beam.
I used 2" square steel pipe and welded two plates into the center of the
tower to hold the pipe.
The rotor clamped on to the top of the square pipe nicely.
Have had occasional issues with the controller going flakey once in a
while.
I replaced the connector on the controller but that didn't help.
So I'm living with it.
Hope that helps.
N1BBR