[TowerTalk] DXEngineering/RG8X/Crimp connectors

Thomas Noel tnoel at mac.com
Tue Sep 8 22:03:47 EDT 2015

To all:

I was contacted by the owner, Tim Duffy who promised a satisfactory resolution. The task was passed to Tom Parkinson, who has conclusively proven, in both carefully measured prose and elaborate pictures, that I am an incompetent idiot. We still do not know just what caused my problem, and I am 3000 miles from home and unable to provide any more info to the diligent team looking for answers.

I could not ask for more satisfactory service or attention to my needs.

Thomas W Noel
KF7RSF