[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 Rotator - Need Resistance Readings

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 14:13:55 EDT 2015

I'm working on the station of a client and I find that we may have an issue with a Yaesu G-2800 rotator. I'm wondering if anyone on TT has resistance values for the individual wires (6) to the rotator?
Also, the Yaesu control box has a 6 pin female connector (Cinch Jones type) on the back that the mating plug goes into to feed the rotator. This connector has two rows of three pins each. One Pin is oriented 90 degrees from the others, so I'm assuming that this is pin #1.
However neither connector is marked in any way with the pin numbers. I even removed the shell of the male connector and found no markings on the inside either. Therefore I don't know the numbering scheme for these connectors.
Any info greatly appreciated!
73, Stew K3ND