[TowerTalk] relays for remote ladder line switch

Lee L at w0vt.us
Mon Sep 14 22:58:51 EDT 2015

Have the relay spacing around an inch and the contacts good for 5 amps.
Don't hot switch when energizing the relay.  You should have no problem
with your idea.  Grounding or undgrounding the unused antennas may
change your radiation pattern depending on distance and coupling between
antennas.

Lee, w0vt