[TowerTalk] Has anyone every put up a V-beam?

dw bw_dw at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 15 15:45:21 EDT 2015

WOW!!!
Thanks Mike.....that does sound nice!  :-]
In my case, it will be 1.5 wl-long for 40m.
I think its a great thing to try just for kicks.
I use an arborist sling-shot and a tennis ball, filled with metal
washers and have a wire hook on the ball for the line.
With high-strength deep-sea fishing line, it will put a tennis ball over
a 55 foot tree without any difficulty.
I think I'll pick up some aluminum fence wire at Lowes tonight on the
way home from work.