[TowerTalk] Has anyone every put up a V-beam?

dw bw_dw at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 17 11:02:21 EDT 2015

Thanks Ken,
I didn't realize the aluminum stuff would stretch.
They have it at lowes for electric fence wire, so I was assuming the
stretching would be pretty much identical to steel wire.
I can use steel wire and braze connectors onto it.
Maybe that would be a safer bet that aluminum.
Do they make a copper coated electric fence wire?
I do have copperweld type wire for building wire antennas, but wasn't
sure I would use it for this project.
Don't think I have enough to do both sides.
So I thought electric fence wire would be quick and easy.
Duane