[TowerTalk] Has anyone every put up a V-beam?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Sep 17 22:20:49 EDT 2015

A vertical is also omni directional but multiple verticals definitely have a
pattern.  I have modeled an inverted V yagi for someone in Aruba and the
patterned looked fine.  Many people build them by stretching a single boom
rope between two towers and tying the ends of the elements to something on
the ground.  Most are not installed super high and do not have a low
radiation angle.

John KK9A