[TowerTalk] Aluminum antenna wire

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sun Sep 20 09:24:00 EDT 2015

I have aluminum coated steel wire in use as an electric fence, about a
mile in all adding up the various segments.  It is about knee high and
not tensioned much.  It is still in good shape and only shows any rust
where it has been significantly abraded or left on the ground for a
significant period of time in wet conditions,  not likely treatment of
antenna wire.

Patrick        NJ5G