[TowerTalk] Steady Hand On The Stick Wow!!!!!

Ken wa8jxm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 21:28:20 EDT 2015

The guys on that video were at least somewhat protected inside the tube.

Some years back, they erected a 964' lattice type tower in sections
using a Sikorsky Sky Crane in Cincinnati.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Tower#/media/File:StarTower.JPG

Our offices were about a half mile away and at times we could watch the
contruction.  I cannot imagine being up on that partially built tower
depending on a helicopter to hold it steady while they bolted the
sections together!  One little shift in the wind.....

Ken WA8JXM