[TowerTalk] frustrating rain and connections... also Noalox?

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Sat Apr 2 10:54:38 EDT 2016

The stumper here, however, is when he said a five-minute deluge from his garden hose produces zero change. It’s only rain that changes it.

Would acidic rain be more conductive than tap water? But then, why wouldn’t the rain affect the other?

Must be some difference between the antennas Gary can’t identify, hairline cracks, or something, in an insulator.

73, kelly, ve4xt,